Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012

Short Scene "Der Schlag"



Hi!
During my studies at the University of Applied Sciences we could also work with the Schauspielhaus (theatre) Salzburg together, that has it's own drama school. So in our course "Mise en Scène" in 2009 our teacher Mr. Fuhrmeister gave us the possibility to work with 3 drama school students of that theatre and every group had it's own directing teacher, that was for my project Mrs. Spambalg.
I learned a lot about directing and acting in that course. - One of my most precious experiences was, that the actors would always come up with questions I hadn't thought about before - even though I thought I was well prepared, they always had a question that made me think.

So I had a small glimpse on what directors are doing and how much responsibility they carry.
This scene was screened at the "creative frames" in Salzburg by the way.

I'd love to thank all the ones who took part in it - our team, the actors and the teachers. Thank you all.

This scene is in German. I hope you'll like it anyway.
Love.

My Roles:
Director
Screenplay (adaptation)
Film editing
Colour-correction
Postproduction

Isabella Aigner:
Sounddesign

Lydia Richter,
Klara Plainer,
Lukas Griesser:
Camera, Lights

Alisca Baumann,
Benedikt Vyplel:
Actors


***
Diese kurze Szene entstand in Unterricht "Mise en Scène" an der FH Salzburg. Unser Lehrer T. Fuhrmeister gab uns die Möglichkeit mit Studenten und Lehrern der Schauspielschule Salzburg zusammenzuarbeiten.
Das Theaterstück war vorgegeben und wir durften uns einige Szenen heraussuchen und sie szenisch umsetzen und dabei unsere Fähigkeiten in der Regie erproben. 2010 wurde diese Szene im Jazzit bei den creative frames gezeigt und ich war überrascht, als, nach dem der Film endete, der Saal einen Moment schwieg bevor der Applaus folgte...

Ich bin dankbar für alles, was ich in diesem Kurs lernen durfte und möchte mich ebenso bei unseren lieben Schauspielern und allen, die mitgemacht haben, bedanken: Alisca, Benedikt, Lydia, Klara, Isabella, Lukas, unseren Lehrern und den Studentinnen, die sich die Zeit genommen hatten am Ende mehrmals durch das Bild zu laufen. Danke!
Love.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen